The key Job Scopes for our Mobile Developer (Flutter) role are:
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the in-house and customer base web applications.
- Collaborate with product management to translate product requirements to system level architecture and high-level design that can be re-used across multiple applications and solutions.
- Work closely with Team Leader, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the applications in terms of application design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation/end user requirement specification, performance, scalability and user experience.
- Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and with other teams.