The key Job Scopes for our Assistant HR Manager / Senior HR Executive role are:
- Develop and lead the full spectrum of Human Resources (HR) operations and strategies including but not limited to recruitment, performance management (360 reviews), employee engagement and rewards.
- Advisor of people-related matters across different departments on various topics such as employment laws, HR policies, hiring practices, performance concerns, career development, etc.
- Contact point for enquiries related to the Company’s HR policies and to ensure all day-to-day HR matters are managed in accordance with Company’s employee handbook, policies and relevant labor laws.
- Implement talent management initiatives (training & development, rewards, succession planning) in order to maintain healthy employee retention levels.
- Drive key people metrics with budgeting, reporting and data analytics as required by the Company.
- Review existing processes and proactively propose new improvement initiatives or suggest new ways of working to improve effectiveness of the HR function.
This is an individual contributor role. Title (Assistance HR Manager / Senior Executive) will be determined based on experience level and demonstrated capabilities. Shortlisted candidates will undergo phone screening, one virtual interview followed by an assessment as the final stage.